We are seeking dedicated and committed team members to join our team, with a view of forming a long-lasting career with Growth Civil Landscapes. Passion, diligence and commitment, with a focus on quality workmanship, safety and ongoing training is what we are all about. If you share our same qualities, we love for you to join our team!
Positions open include:
We require genuine tradesmen who understand the physical nature of landscape and civil construction, are passionate about working on quality projects and can commit to an ongoing position within our Company.
Varied landscape construction and civil sites, with no two projects being the same, providing continued opportunity for developing and increasing skill set. Working in a strong team culture and environment.
To be eligible for this role, you require:
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture (highly desirable)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- High level of accuracy, excellent attention to detail, and pride in your work a must
- Reliable, dedicated, with a can-do attitude and approach
- Professional and a team player
- Pride in appearance and present well to the public
- Respectful manner and good people skills
- Current and valid manual driver’s licence
- Ability to drive machinery (bobcat, excavator, forklift, etc) – truck licence advantageous
Salary package to suit experience. Career progression strongly encouraged for proven team members.
If you are dedicated, proactive, professional, hardworking, we want to hear from you!