Growth Civil Landscapes focuses on a successful and productive team environment, with managerial support, mentoring and ongoing training offered.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of work produced, and have specialty equipment and machinery to successfully complete our projects of any scale.
Our team undertakes a vast diversification of works, and each individual’s performance and ability is recognised and appreciated.
Team members come on board with a vision of forming a long term career within our Company.
Specialising in Government, Council and Commercial projects, we are seeking an Estimator to join our team, reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Multi-award winning established Company
- Extensive scope of Civil and Landscape Construction projects
- Attractive salary with genuine career progression opportunities
- Preparation of initial estimating assessment of tenders
- Generating accurate costing estimates and bills of quantity for each project
- Perform trade breakups of documentation and liaise with subcontractors to ensure they have full understanding of the required scope of works and program
- Job takeoffs
- Collate all pricing for tender submissions
- Completing all estimating requirements and documentation within budgeted timelines
- Review all tenders prior to presentation/recommendation to management
- Regular meetings with subcontractors throughout the tender period to ensure competitive pricing and accurate bids.
- Preparation of construction programs (Microsoft Project)
- Preparation of a contract and site file with relevant documentation for project handover to the Project Manager, including production of Purchase Orders
- Tracking of project actuals and reporting
- Ownership of estimating program “library”
Successful Estimator will have:
- Experience with an established civil, construction or landscape company, with a solid network of subcontractors and market knowledge
- Experience with commercial tenders over $1M
- Experience with estimating software program
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent extensive industry experience
- Extensive BOQ experience
- Highly motivated and driven, able to lead tenders unsupervised
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- High level of communication, presentable and able to develop and win business
- Friendly culture with supportive team environment
Attractive salary to suit experience with genuine career progression opportunities.